How dermal fillers from your dermatologists in Charleston, SC, can help you look younger
If you want to look younger and more vibrant, anytime is the best time to consider dermal fillers! This amazing anti-aging tool has an extensive record of both safety and effectiveness, to help you look younger and better than you’ve ever thought possible.
The dermatologists at Trident Dermatology® in Charleston, SC, offer comprehensive skin care and anti-aging services, including dermal fillers, to help you look younger.
So, what exactly are dermal fillers? They are injectable solutions to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. They do this by plumping your skin, which smooths out the fine lines and wrinkles, helping you and your skin look flawless.
As you age, your skin naturally loses moisture, collagen, and elastin so that when you laugh, smile, frown, and show other expressions, your skin doesn’t respond the way it did when you were younger. Instead, fine lines and wrinkles form around the lines of expression.
- It’s time for dermal fillers when you begin to experience:
- Lines at the corners of your eyes, known as crow’s feet
- Deep creases running across your forehead, known as furrows
- Deep creases between your eyebrows, known as glabella
- Lines at the corners of your mouth, known as marionette lines
During your dermal filler treatment, your dermatologist will inject small amounts of filler into your skin, using a tiny needle. The treatment is well tolerated by most people, and your dermatologist can apply a numbing spray beforehand if you wish.
The number of injections you need will vary depending on the area being treated. When you choose dermal fillers to treat fine lines and wrinkles, you will enjoy amazing benefits like these:
- Quick treatment, because dermal fillers only require a few minutes
- Long-lasting results, because treatment can last for 6 to 18 months
- Budget-friendly service, because dermal fillers often cost less than other cosmetic dermatology services
To find out more about dermal fillers and other anti-aging and skin care services, call the dermatologists at Trident Dermatology in Charleston, SC, at 843-797-3960. Call today!